NRJ Mash-Up (The 1st Russian Mash Up Radiostation)

NRJ Mash-Up на 101.ru

среда, 29 октября 2008 г.

Dr RabbitFunk friendly selection




What A Beautiful Day!
At last I've received a long-awaited mix from a good friend of mine. This is what he says about the mix.

"Hi there! My sincere apologies for some tracks’ names missing. There is a good explanation for it. I recorded this mix a while ago just to have something to listen to while spending my time in the gym doing cardio-vascular exercises. I thought the tempo and the mood of this compilation is good for such “a sweaty business”. I hope you’ll enjoy it. And now, put your headphones on, press play and start pedalling!" Dr.Rabbitfunk (UK)

01.Playgroup - Front 2 Back (Source)
02.Dj Format – I’m Good (HMV)
03.Boca 45 – Down to Mexico (Grand Central Records)
04.Santa Esmeralda – Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood / Esmeralda suite (Sterling)
05.?????
06.Till West and Dj Delicious – Same Man (extended vocal mix) (Kontor Records)
07.Tiga - Burning Down (London's Burning) (Turbo)
08.Freeform Five - Strangest Things (Freeform Reform Dub) (Ultimate Dilemma)
09.?????


Dr Rabbitfunk Everything Goes Mix

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий